Tuesday, April 10, 2007

04/10/07

Becky’s Bashings

Weekly Blog 04-10-07

Since I love lists, I thought I’d give a link to a great list made by my friend Tami.

It lists the possible ways she broke her toe and if you ever go to Collins Lake, it’s pretty funny:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=116420556&blogID=251598754&MyToken=bfde2f0c-854d-45bc-9fe4-e1f8d9f2f4a9

I was in Wal-Mart yesterday, and I saw a stuffed Rhino and I said out loud, to myself, “Oh look, a whino.” And then I got to thinking, what if a Rhino really was a whino? That would be a dangerous combination, don’t ya think? And then I started thinking about all the things I know to be true about Rhinos and I remembered that when they get really stressed they can sweat blood. So, I’m not sure how alcohol would affect a rhino, but now, I’d kinda like to find out.

I think I might have come to the bottom of the mystery that is my aversion to hair. When I was at my parent’s house recently, I found an old book that had scared the beeswax out of me. Just look at the cover

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Useful fact of the week: Are you ever thinking of a cliché, but don’t know the exact wording? I know I always am. I found this cool site that has a book of clichés. You know, like, “Life’s hard.” Anyways, I think this is useful. http://utopia.knoware.nl/~sybev/cliche/tough.shtml

Useless fact of the week: Paul Hewson = Bono. I wonder why Bono changed his name? Paul Hewson isn’t that bad.

Quote of the week:

"Our plans miscarry if they have no aim. When a man does not know what harbor he is making for, no wind is the right wind." – Seneca



Oh yeah, I’m also going to try again not to use sarcasm in my speech. The first attempt failed miserably. I figure it’s okay to use it in my writing, because that’s just artistic expression. So, feel free to hold me accountable to this, and go ahead and slap me on the wrist if you hear me being sarcastic.

Thanks,
Becky P



No comments: