Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Inside the Actor's Studio... with Becky P

Lately I’ve been watching Inside the Actor’s Studio with James Lipton. The questions he asks every guest, right before the audience gets to ask questions, intrigued me. Why those questions? So… I did a little bit of research and found out they were derived from a questionnaire written by Proust, a french novelist. Lipton picked up the idea from a British TV show host named Bernard Pivot. Anyways, I thought I’d post the questions and see if anybody responded to them, so here they are:

What is your favorite word?
What is your least favorite word?
What turns you on?
What turns you off?
What sound or noise do you love?
What sound or noise do you hate?
What is your favorite curse word (feel free to write #$@!&$@ in place, if you’d like)?
What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
What profession would you not like to participate in?
If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say?

Quote of the week: It’s sometimes better to boggle the mind than to mind the boggle.
Charles Oman (1860-1946)
Historian

Cool website of the week: It’s all about the fake blogs!

Listening to right this second: Now Comes the Night, by Rob Thomas

Oh yeah, here are my answers to the questions:

fav word: Serendipity
least fav word: literally
turn on: a soft voice
turn off: indifference of the world
sound love: the sound of boots being tightened and tied
sound hate: The dinging sound that my car makes when the keys are in the ignition and I open my car door.
fav curse word: bastard!
profession to attempt: Wildlife Guide
profession not like: fashion store clerk
Heaven, God say: I’ve been expecting you

No comments: