- Dinner out is usually cheaper, and you don’t have to eat less cause you’re embarrassed to eat too much in front of a guy.
- Wine doesn’t go as fast when you don’t have anybody to share it with.
- You don’t have to argue about who’s gonna drive to wherever it is you’re going.
- The remote control is all yours.
- No need to explain away your cheesy music playlists on iTunes
- Who’s a better date than McDreamy (every Thursday night at 7)?
- You don’t have to clean your car out
- You can play Mortal Combat with a friend in Vietnam
- You can spend all day Saturday making an egg-salad sandwich, only to not feel like eating it, and you don’t have to justify the complete waste of time to anybody.
- You don’t have to worry about deciding which friends feelings to hurt, when you have to turn down their party because you already have another one to go to.
- Spend all day responding to blog posts with your super cool blogging friends.
Any others I forgot?
P.S: I was watching an episodes of Scrubs, and JD came up with an idea for an awesome list, so… I decided to follow his lead.