Friday, January 11, 2008

How to annoy Left Wing Coworkers

This is a great list
I think I'm gonna use some of the suggestions, but I'm changing the name to, "How to annoy my Left Wing Father."

here's a couple of the suggestions
  • When they say "War is not the answer" ask them how they plan on stopping Genocide in Darfur
  • When a coworker says 'End the war', ask him why he never addresses terrorists who target children with that statement.
  • When a coworker raves about Obama, ask 'what legislation has Obama signed that you agree with most.'
  • Talk openly amongst your Rightie friends about how, if voting rights continues to spread among the Mid-East, that George W. Bush might become one of the great liberators in human history. (I remember using one similar to this when I was a kid. I told my dad, "you know, I think they should put Ronald Reagan's face on Mt. Rushmore. Wouldn't that be cool?" He flipped out and I think that might have been the most angry I've ever seen him. His face was so red. It was awesome! Good times, good times...)