- Blog Everyday. Whether I think it’s profound, funny, somewhat amusing, interesting, intriguing, or just to record the simple fact that I was on the internet.
- Take at least one photo a day
- Keep exploring ways to manage and prevent headaches & migraines
- Put my digital bible on the dock of my MacBook, so I see it much more often and hopefully it reminds me to open it.
- Start drinking tea regularly
- Cut waaaay back on my caffeine intake
- Spend an equal amount of time reading (actual books) as I do on the inter-web.
- Read the entire owner’s manual of my new camera
- Get straight A’s this next semester (I know, this one is a biggie for me!)
- Move out of my ‘rents house… again
- Go on at least one small day trip a month
- Print more photos instead of keeping them all on my computer
- Write at least one actual letter a month and mail it