My personalized checklist for when I can’t sleep at 3 in the morning, due to unyielding sinus pressure:
- Watch Jake and Amir videos (if you’re new to them, why don’t you try this one?)
Song from Amir on Vimeo.
- Apply icepack
- Saline rinse
- More jake and amir vids
Vacation from Amir on Vimeo.
- See who’s online on myspace
- Alphabetize or categorize my dvd collection (mine’s divided into; movies with John Cusack, Comedies, dramas, tv shows, and not mine)
- Think of new, interesting blog ideas
- Catch up on different lost theories
- Figure out which lymphoma is the good kind (I’m pretty sure one of them is good)
- Write down a list of words I like and want to start using more (such as “bullocks” and “arvo”)
- Come up with some really bad metaphors to casually throw out in conversation in the near future (ex: The movie left a bad taste in my mouth, like when you drink an expired no added sugar apple cider packet mixed with hot water and you see little things floating at the top, but you drink it anyway, hoping the taste will get better… and it never does.)
- Research if the guy that played Mr Belvedere is still alive (I found out he’s not)
- Think about making a really good egg salad sandwich
- Find out how to make pulled pork.
- Wonder aloud, if a 20 month old baby can snore any louder! (kinda in hopes that he’ll wake up just a tad long enough to switch sleeping positions in his crib, and hopefully stop snoring, but definitely keep sleeping)
- Plan the perfect prank for April Fool’s Day (this Tuesday). Put the plans in a lock box.
- Watch the Celebrity Apprentice episode that you Tivo'd from Thursday night.
- Ponder this: would Donald Trump be just as successful if he didn’t have a bad haircut. The haircut makes him stand out, and it helps him get across that, “I don’t have to be handsome or extremely good looking, I’m incredibly wealthy, instead” sense of arrogance, he seems to have.
- Try to get some zzzzz’s