Wednesday, April 9, 2008

LOLinator

Here's my blog in "lol -speak"
Sample:

denny duquette answerin machine message

dad... mom??! it me. i’m callin frm seattle grace hospital where … beautiful... talentd n incredibli stubborn dr. isobel stevenz haz… well... she just given me brand-new heart n promised 2 marry me. i know we had our differencez n i’m sorry we been out uv touch. believe it or not... i wuz tryin 2 make everythin betta. i know u angry. n i hope u’ll forgiv me. it turnz out sumtimez u has 2 do wrong thin… sumtimez u has 2 make big mistake… 2 figure out how 2 make thing rite.

mistakez r painful. but... they onli way 2 find out who u realli r. i know who i iz now. i know wtf i want. i got love uv my life... new heart... n i want u guys 2 get on next plane out here n meet my girl. everythin goin 2 b different now. i promise... frm here on out... nothin eva gonna b same. i love u... bye.i just love thiz... n totalli believe it!!??!!

No comments: